Fountain of Life Literary Art Academy is missioned to introduce the children to their purpose ny cranking up a passion for creative thoughts. Our imaginations matter! It can lead us in an excellent way such as writing, film, movie, music, cooking, sports, drawing and prominent inventions. We teach writing, grammar, building sentences, mannerism and train them into becoming successful authors and stimulate thir career desires. We also encourage thir minds to understand the power of healthy and postive influence on a good life.
Our goal is for each child to increase their self-worth, develop richer self-esteem, obtain a higher GPA, prepare them to be more successful in their education as their confidence is built to help create a better life. Help your child be more successfull by expanding their opportunity for knowledge.
Dates | July 13-24, 2020
Days | Monday - Thursday
Time | 10:00am - 2:00pm
Registration FormComing soon!
To Be Announced
How can I help?
- If you are interested in volunteering, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com with your contact information and someone will get in contact with you.
You can help two ways with donations: financially and in-kind items.
- Please consider supporting this awesome summer program by giving finacially. You can do so by clicking here and donating online. Please specify you donation by putting FOLLAA Boot Camp in the comment area. If you would like to sponsor a child, please put FOLLAA Sponsorship. All donations are tax-deductible.
- In-Kind donations:
- We are in need of various items to make this program successful. If you would like to donate any other following, please drop off to the church:
* Notebook Paper
* Reams of Copy Paper
* Hand Sanitizer
* Markers / Colored Pencils
* #2 Pencils
* Construction Paper
* Kid Friendly Scissors
* Scotch Tape / Elmer's Glue
* Computers (in working condition) - For students to type their written work to be turned into a book.
* Printer - Looking for a color printer to print students stories and artworks.
* Snacks (cookies, chips)
* Juices and Water
- You can help two ways with donations: financially and in-kind items.
- Bishop L.D. Parker | 470.363.9136
- Apostle Parice C Parker | 404.936.3989
- Email | firstname.lastname@example.org